Friday, March 19, 2010

Relocation Conference and Vegas Goodness

This will be a very self-indulgent post, if I am being honest with myself...I just returned from a relocation conference in Las Vegas where I learned a lot and feel armed with information to tackle problems and improve the services we offer to all of you! We discussed current market conditions and how it affects real estate today and tomorrow. I travelled to Vegas as part of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World which is an exclusive real estate broker network that allows us to assist buyers and sellers ANYWHERE in the World. Please let us help you find that 2nd home in Barbados, help you move to Vancouver for your job or help you sell your home in Arizona now that your kids have grown up and moved out and you would like a smaller place. Contact us directly at 804-249-3505 or by email at relo@htrsi.com and we can make this a smooth process for you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment